Salutations!

Welcome and thank you for visiting. Feel free to share your thoughts by leaving a note. Please be kind and respectful. I bruise easily.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Déjà Vu Preview

I'd characterize our transition back to a daily routine as, in a word, "distracted." While we've embraced our familiar surroundings, work commitments, and favorite couch activities* with open arms, my mind still wanders back to the incredible events of the past 2 weeks.

So over the next week, in this venue, I'm going to review and "re-live" those 17 days that took my hoya** and me into the welcoming homes of old and new friends, and to distant lands that opened our eyes and hearts to tremendously rich cultures and refreshingly different perspectives.

A special "thanks" to AT, whose thoughtful gifts were well-used during my travels. (Those pages didn't stay blank for long.)

A toute a l'heure. More to come soon.

________
*Such as catching up on the AGT finale (yes, Michael Grimm!) and new seasons of Fringe and Glee on HULU; weekly Skype calls with the coolest octo- and septa-genarian aunts in Singapore; etc.
**"Dude" in Arabic.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool, but HOYA means brother... and that is definitely not a name i need you to call me :)... -A

Anonymous said...

AGT Rocks! -A